I’ve been nominated by Reading for the Masses for the Liebster Award for new blogs! Whoohooo!
The Liebster Award is a “favourite blog award”, as Liebster is the German word for favourite, beloved, or dearest. It is meant for smaller blogs with less than two hundred followers to help expose them to the world and help them discover other new and upcoming bloggers.
Rules for nominees:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- When you receive the award, answer the 10 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Pass the award onto 10 other blogs (while making sure you notify the blogger that you nominated them!)
- Write-up 10 NEW questions directed towards YOUR nominees
- You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated your blog!
My questions from Reading for the Masses:
1. What is your favourite book?
Kon Tiki by Thor Heyerdahl
2. What is your favourite movie?
Out of Africa
3. Would you rather live in a treehouse or an underground house?
Treehouse (I’d go crazy underground!)
4. If there was one outfit that you had to wear for the rest of your life (you could wash it), what would it be?
A long, soft sleeveless black dress
5. What’s your favourite room in the house?
6. Do you fold or scrunch your toilet paper?
7. Which do you prefer, shower or bath?
8. What is your earliest memory?
I remember seeing my dog get run over by a car in front of our house. He broke his leg and was in a cast for a while.
9. Sweet or savoury?
Sweet. I’d eat chocolate all day every day.
10. Which would you prefer, ice-cream flavoured poo or poo flavoured ice-cream?
My nominees are as follows. Go pay them a visit!
Here are my questions for the people (above) who I’ve nominated:
1. What is your favorite city?
2. If you have one day left to live, what would you do?
3. What’s your favorite song?
4. What song do you know all the words to?
5. Who’s the one person (dead or alive) that you would like to meet?
6. What’s your favorite season?
7. Name the one book you’d recommend to others and why.
8. Favorite types of foods and can you cook them?
9. Would you rather wash the floor or mow the lawn?
10. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?